History of the Four Lakes Community
The Four Lakes Community had its beginning when Albert and Anne Killian bought 1000 acres of land around the lakes, with the thought of creating a community that would be a peaceful refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city. The beautiful expanse of land was ripe with citrus trees overflowing with red grapefruit, tangerins and navel oranges…for which the Little Orange Lake was named. Located mostly in west Putnam County and partly in eastern Alachua County, the two main roads, Rutledge Street and Ashley Street, have both been recently paved, and many new homes have been built since 2004. Lots in Four Lakes Community are privately owned.
Blakewood Investments is owned by Steve and Sally Blakewood. They strive to provide affordable properties that exceed customer’s expectations.
Blakewood Investments offers a variety of affordable financing options, tailored to the customers needs. Competitive interest rates, as well as flexible terms, provide affordability and value in Four lakes.